So you tell me: how cool is it to hear Peter Kostis and Gary McCord talking about “compressing into the ground” during both the backswing and the forward swing? I have to think that there’s no way they are not watching my videos. I know Peter is for sure, because my head pro told me Peter was pissed at me for calling him out in a few of my previous videos. If that’s the case then I say OK, because that bit on Tiger on Sunday was the best thing Kostis has done maybe ever. My goal all along is to have these announcers do good work. How could I make any of these videos if the stuff they were […]
Who in their right mind would ever claim that McIlroy’s arms drive his pivot, and that the evidence is a video of Rory when he was 3 years old?
Just to show everyone I’m not picking on the TV announcers, here I commend Peter Kostis on an insightful biz hub swing analysis of a Tiger Woods drive at Pebble Beach.
So Phil flies in Butch, and Butch suggests that Phil keep the flex in his left knee, and suddenly Phil is a world beater. Nonsense.
Ok, so Ben Crane has been hitting every fairway and every green, but here he drives it into the right rough because the ball doesn’t draw enough. Let’s look at the video to see why.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Playing for Money: Kevin Streelman
- Swing Analysis: More Observations on Ben Hogan from the Face-On View
- Online Students: Allie Economou Part 2
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite Part 2
- Online Students: Steve Rogers
- The web.com Tour – 2014 Midwest Classic
- Pro Tip of the Week: Flat to Steep
- The 2014 Canadian Open
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite
- Online Students: Matthew Latham Part 2
- Lesson of the Week: Jonathan Wolff
- Pro Tip of the Week: Mommas Don’t Let Your lefty Golfers Grow Up to Play Righty
- Brett: If the feeling in the right arm feels like a side ...
- tom hurst: I have heard a few criticisms of your teaching sty...
- Whitney Hewatt: Wow, thanks for this one as this has justified my ...
- Christian Mauer: I am not yet clear on the value of the short lived...
- michael gwiazdon: Very good look at and explanation. Hard concept fo...