So you tell me: how cool is it to hear Peter Kostis and Gary McCord talking about “compressing into the ground” during both the backswing and the forward swing? I have to think that there’s no way they are not watching my videos. I know Peter is for sure, because my head pro told me Peter was pissed at me for calling him out in a few of my previous videos. If that’s the case then I say OK, because that bit on Tiger on Sunday was the best thing Kostis has done maybe ever. My goal all along is to have these announcers do good work. How could I make any of these videos if the stuff they […]
Who in their right mind would ever claim that McIlroy’s arms drive his pivot, and that the evidence is a video of Rory when he was 3 years old?
Just to show everyone I’m not picking on the TV announcers, here I commend Peter Kostis on an insightful biz hub swing analysis of a Tiger Woods drive at Pebble Beach.
So Phil flies in Butch, and Butch suggests that Phil keep the flex in his left knee, and suddenly Phil is a world beater. Nonsense.
Ok, so Ben Crane has been hitting every fairway and every green, but here he drives it into the right rough because the ball doesn’t draw enough. Let’s look at the video to see why.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Tiger Woods Now vs. 2000 Golf Swing Analyzed
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Lee Trevino: Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Hand Movement From the Top of the Swing: A Look at the Top 20 Golf Players in the World Rankings
- Swing Analysis: Harris English
- Swing Analysis: Rory McIlroy Uses Revamped Swing to Beat Scott in Australia
- The Art and Science of Learning Golf
- Swing Analysis: Henrik Stenson
- As Seen on TV: Brandel Does Tiger Wrong Again
- Swing Analysis: Wayne D. November, 2013
- Swing Analysis: Lexi Thompson
- Playing For Money: Len Mattiace Part 4
- Swing Analysis: Nancy Lopez
- Swing Analysis: Graham Delaet
- Mark Osborn: To be fair though Rob, can you think of any Englis...
- john bellantuono: Hey Wayne! I noticed that at 12:25 Stenson has qu...
- Mark Osborn: Love it! Real ales have become really popular have...
- Mark Osborn: I don't get Rory or Tigers' new set-up position ...
- Tom Kirkendall: Great post, Wayne. If you haven't already done so...
- Mark Osborn: Heard you playing harmonica on one of you vid's W...
- russ aragon: I tell students all the time that there are only 3...
- Clint: You're right guys. Across the line is certainly ...
- steve strobeck: Would agree with all the above points. I have hear...
- Clint: A few points: #1: By ignoring Stenson's pre-t...