So you tell me: how cool is it to hear Peter Kostis and Gary McCord talking about “compressing into the ground” during both the backswing and the forward swing? I have to think that there’s no way they are not watching my videos. I know Peter is for sure, because my head pro told me Peter was pissed at me for calling him out in a few of my previous videos. If that’s the case then I say OK, because that bit on Tiger on Sunday was the best thing Kostis has done maybe ever. My goal all along is to have these announcers do good work. How could I make any of these videos if the stuff they […]
Who in their right mind would ever claim that McIlroy’s arms drive his pivot, and that the evidence is a video of Rory when he was 3 years old?
Just to show everyone I’m not picking on the TV announcers, here I commend Peter Kostis on an insightful biz hub swing analysis of a Tiger Woods drive at Pebble Beach.
So Phil flies in Butch, and Butch suggests that Phil keep the flex in his left knee, and suddenly Phil is a world beater. Nonsense.
Ok, so Ben Crane has been hitting every fairway and every green, but here he drives it into the right rough because the ball doesn’t draw enough. Let’s look at the video to see why.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Angel Cabrera: Old School Golf Swing Analyzed
- Tiger’s New Swing: An Analysis-Dec. 2010
- Lesson of the Week: Arthur Slaven
- Tip of the Week: Staying “In The Box”
- Swing Analysis: Harris English Demonstrates the “Hands Out” Move
- Lesson of the Week: Chris Lane Part 2
- As Seen on TV: Chamblee is Dead Wrong Again
- Tip of the Week: How Can Baseball Help Your Golf Swing?
- The P.A.T. Project: Student Lesson: CJ D’Arco Part 5
- Major Championships: It’s all about the Course and what it means to win
- “In the box” for Better Impact – With Help From The Posture Pod
- Lesson of the Week: Justin Duffie Part 6