I realized that I had left out too many cool swings so I added these to the mix: Jonas Blixt Charlie Hoffman Fred Couples Dustin Johnson David Duval Francesco Molinari Walter Hagen Johnny Miller Keegan Bradley Luke Donald Bernhard Langer Hunter Mahan Mateo Manassero Graham McDowell Robert Rock Seve Ballesteros Brandt Snedeker Nick Watney Tom Watson
You know it’s a good tournament if these 5 studs are battling it out in the end. I caught the last 5 holes on DVR and grabbed some interesting shots to look at. Here I make some random observations of various shots, including some putts and short game shots, hit by the 5 protagonists coming down the stretch. Of course, McIlroy birdied every one of the last 5 holes to win, but it’s always cool to watch everything that’s going on with the guys fighting for the lead. Join the forum discussion on this post
If you have been a member of wdglc.com you have probably noticed that there are certain things in the swing that I believe are important.
The entire purpose of this video is to record observations of a particular part of the swing as practiced by the top 20 players (according to the “World Rankings”). Too many acceptable variations are castigated by TV announcers who have not done their homework when it comes to knowing what the best players do. Video swing analysis is a powerful tool when it comes to teaching a player how to improve his or her swing.
When we think of Luke Donald the first thing that comes to mind is the syrupy rhythm and the perfectly balanced finish, which make his swing appear graceful and uncommonly effortless, sort of a refined Fred Couples.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger’s New Swing: An Analysis-Dec. 2010
- Angel Cabrera: Old School Golf Swing Analyzed
- Lesson of the Week: Chris Lane Part 2
- As Seen on TV: Chamblee is Dead Wrong Again
- Tip of the Week: How Can Baseball Help Your Golf Swing?
- The P.A.T. Project: Student Lesson: CJ D’Arco Part 5
- Major Championships: It’s all about the Course and what it means to win
- “In the box” for Better Impact – With Help From The Posture Pod
- Lesson of the Week: Justin Duffie Part 6
- Testimonials: Tamim Mohammad
- How to Play Golf Without Thinking
- Tip of the Week: Sink More Putts Under Pressure