Here is the first of four videos that highlight the swings that I find interesting to watch, study, and to show to students to demonstrate different swing techniques. The following swings are covered in Part 1: Adam Scott Tommy Bolt Bubba Watson Nicolas Colsaerts Jimmy Demaret Brendan DeJonge Jason Dufner Ken Duke Harris English Tommy Gainey Sergio Garcia Robert Garrigus Gary Hallberg Ben Hogan Join the forum discussion on this post
After working with both Dick and Gary last week, Dick face to face at Woodmont and Gary online, both had nice finishes in the Champions Tour event in Canada, Gary finishing 8th and winning over $50,000 and Dick finishing 11th and winning $38,000. Here I go over some of the things we have been working on in general and look at their most recent swings.
What can you say about a player who was one of only three 4-time Division 1 1st Team All-Americans? Could you say he was one of the most talented players to come out of college in history? Sure you could, because the record would back you up.
I believe Wayne would have been a household name as a PGA Tour champion had his body been healthy. But instead of feeling sorry for himself, he redirected his gift and went on to be one of the best golf instructors in the world. I am a better player every time I work with Wayne. Gary Hallberg, former PGA Tour player with 3 tournament wins and current Champion’s Tour player
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Tiger Woods Now vs. 2000 Golf Swing Analyzed
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Lee Trevino: Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Swing Analysis: Ben Hogan Face On With the Driver 1947
- Playing for Money: Nick Antonelli
- Lesson of the Week: Bruce Gross Part 2
- Bubba and Brian Harman: A Tale of Two Lefties
- You Mean You’re not Supposed to Hold it Like a Bird?
- Lesson of the Week: Bruce Gross
- Swing Analysis: Kevin Stadler
- Thinking About NOT Thinking? THINK AGAIN.
- Playing for Money: Ben Silverman Part 5
- Playing for Money: Jeremy Wells Part 2
- Ben H: Hi Wayne, Surely an analysis on Patrick Reed is...
- steve strobeck: Great footage I've not seen before. I imagine foo...
- google ads plus advertising: Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you...
- Christian Mauer: Wayne, you mention his superb grip. I tried your ...
- Larry Rogan: Thx Wayne D. I have been a Hogan devotee forever a...
- Clint: Not sure how much Nicklaus talked about modeling h...
- Jesse Cavanaugh: This has always been my favorite Hogan swing. I'...
- Philip Palmer: Great analysis Wayne ! Again I would wager that ph...
- steve strobeck: It would appear that the flattening of the shaft i...
- Clint: The bowed wrist in transition is causing a slight ...