Here is the first of four videos that highlight the swings that I find interesting to watch, study, and to show to students to demonstrate different swing techniques. The following swings are covered in Part 1: Adam Scott Tommy Bolt Bubba Watson Nicolas Colsaerts Jimmy Demaret Brendan DeJonge Jason Dufner Ken Duke Harris English Tommy Gainey Sergio Garcia Robert Garrigus Gary Hallberg Ben Hogan Join the forum discussion on this post
After working with both Dick and Gary last week, Dick face to face at Woodmont and Gary online, both had nice finishes in the Champions Tour event in Canada, Gary finishing 8th and winning over $50,000 and Dick finishing 11th and winning $38,000. Here I go over some of the things we have been working on in general and look at their most recent swings.
What can you say about a player who was one of only three 4-time Division 1 1st Team All-Americans? Could you say he was one of the most talented players to come out of college in history? Sure you could, because the record would back you up.
I believe Wayne would have been a household name as a PGA Tour champion had his body been healthy. But instead of feeling sorry for himself, he redirected his gift and went on to be one of the best golf instructors in the world. I am a better player every time I work with Wayne. Gary Hallberg, former PGA Tour player with 3 tournament wins and current Champion’s Tour player
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Tiger Woods Now vs. 2000 Golf Swing Analyzed
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Lee Trevino: Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Angel Cabrera Old School Golf Swing Analyzed
- Swing Analysis: Rory McIlroy Uses Revamped Swing to Beat Scott in Australia
- The Art and Science of Learning Golf
- Swing Analysis: Henrik Stenson
- As Seen on TV: Brandel Does Tiger Wrong Again
- Swing Analysis: Wayne D. November, 2013
- Swing Analysis: Lexi Thompson
- Playing For Money: Len Mattiace Part 4
- Swing Analysis: Nancy Lopez
- Swing Analysis: Graham Delaet
- Playing for Money: Jermey Wells
- Mark Osborn: I don't get Rory or Tigers' new set-up position ...
- Tom Kirkendall: Great post, Wayne. If you haven't already done so...
- Mark Osborn: Heard you playing harmonica on one of you vid's W...
- russ aragon: I tell students all the time that there are only 3...
- Clint: You're right guys. Across the line is certainly ...
- steve strobeck: Would agree with all the above points. I have hear...
- Clint: A few points: #1: By ignoring Stenson's pre-t...
- Mark Osborn: Tony, Tiger and Scott both hit the shaft plane...
- russ aragon: Nice WD way to keep yourself real!...
- Tony Light: Mark, I must admit your description has surpris...