Here is the first of four videos that highlight the swings that I find interesting to watch, study, and to show to students to demonstrate different swing techniques. The following swings are covered in Part 1: Adam Scott Tommy Bolt Bubba Watson Nicolas Colsaerts Jimmy Demaret Brendan DeJonge Jason Dufner Ken Duke Harris English Tommy Gainey Sergio Garcia Robert Garrigus Gary Hallberg Ben Hogan Join the forum discussion on this post
After working with both Dick and Gary last week, Dick face to face at Woodmont and Gary online, both had nice finishes in the Champions Tour event in Canada, Gary finishing 8th and winning over $50,000 and Dick finishing 11th and winning $38,000. Here I go over some of the things we have been working on in general and look at their most recent swings.
What can you say about a player who was one of only three 4-time Division 1 1st Team All-Americans? Could you say he was one of the most talented players to come out of college in history? Sure you could, because the record would back you up. I can vouch for that statement because I was on Gary’s team at Wake Forest when he was a freshman. The first college tournament he played in he won by 8 shots. His first round was a 67 with 33 putts. He hit every green in regulation and three par-5’s in two. He was the real deal, and he was the first player to gain his Tour card without having to go to […]
I believe Wayne would have been a household name as a PGA Tour champion had his body been healthy. But instead of feeling sorry for himself, he redirected his gift and went on to be one of the best golf instructors in the world. I am a better player every time I work with Wayne. Gary Hallberg, former PGA Tour player with 3 tournament wins and current Champion’s Tour player
Not logged in
- John Neeson on Pro Tip of the Week: What is The Furthest Left Point?
- Sean Ledonne on Pro Tip of the Week: What is The Furthest Left Point?
- ernie girardin on Pro Tip of the Week: What is The Furthest Left Point?
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Swing Analysis: More Observations on Ben Hogan from the Face-On View
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Playing for Money: Kevin Streelman
- Playing for Money: Jason Gandy Part 2
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite Part 4
- Playing for Money: Jason Gandy
- Pro Tip of the Week: What is The Furthest Left Point?
- Swing Analysis: Practice Round at the Barclays
- Online Students: Connor Kumpula Part 2
- Playing for Money: Len Mattiace Part 7
- Pro Tip of the Week: Faster is Better
- Online Students: Tommy Lau
- Online Students: Scott Neely
- John Neeson: Thanks Wayne. I terms of drills to encourage / dev...
- Sean Ledonne: Boy Rory keeps that right arm up and back. Wants n...
- ernie girardin: Nice... would love to hear your take on tiger drop...