Here is the first of four videos that highlight the swings that I find interesting to watch, study, and to show to students to demonstrate different swing techniques. The following swings are covered in Part 1: Adam Scott Tommy Bolt Bubba Watson Nicolas Colsaerts Jimmy Demaret Brendan DeJonge Jason Dufner Ken Duke Harris English Tommy Gainey Sergio Garcia Robert Garrigus Gary Hallberg Ben Hogan Join the forum discussion on this post
After working with both Dick and Gary last week, Dick face to face at Woodmont and Gary online, both had nice finishes in the Champions Tour event in Canada, Gary finishing 8th and winning over $50,000 and Dick finishing 11th and winning $38,000. Here I go over some of the things we have been working on in general and look at their most recent swings.
What can you say about a player who was one of only three 4-time Division 1 1st Team All-Americans? Could you say he was one of the most talented players to come out of college in history? Sure you could, because the record would back you up. I can vouch for that statement because I was on Gary’s team at Wake Forest when he was a freshman. The first college tournament he played in he won by 8 shots. His first round was a 67 with 33 putts. He hit every green in regulation and three par-5’s in two. He was the real deal, and he was the first player to gain his Tour card without having to go to […]
I believe Wayne would have been a household name as a PGA Tour champion had his body been healthy. But instead of feeling sorry for himself, he redirected his gift and went on to be one of the best golf instructors in the world. I am a better player every time I work with Wayne. Gary Hallberg, former PGA Tour player with 3 tournament wins and current Champion’s Tour player
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Playing for Money: Kevin Streelman
- Swing Analysis: More Observations on Ben Hogan from the Face-On View
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Swing Analysis: Rickie Fowler Modifies his Changes
- Pro Tip of the Week: Right Arm at Address and it’s Action in the Backswing
- Online Students: Allie Economou Part 2
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite Part 2
- Online Students: Steve Rogers
- The web.com Tour – 2014 Midwest Classic
- Pro Tip of the Week: Flat to Steep
- The 2014 Canadian Open
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite
- Online Students: Matthew Latham Part 2
- Mark Osborn: "...Oh, come on." Hasamsmartarse. Where's your ...
- Mark Osborn: Why be cryptic? At least have the guts to provide ...
- David Hasamnesia: Ciao. Now this, surely, is an edifying assessment ...