More of the swings I find interesting to watch. Gary Player Ian Poulter Alvaro Quiros Justin Rose Charl Schwartzel Jeff Sluman Sam Snead Tiger Woods Lee Trevino Yani Tseng Ken Venturi Lee Westwood Charlie Wi Join the forum discussion on this post
You know it’s a good tournament if these 5 studs are battling it out in the end. I caught the last 5 holes on DVR and grabbed some interesting shots to look at. Here I make some random observations of various shots, including some putts and short game shots, hit by the 5 protagonists coming down the stretch. Of course, McIlroy birdied every one of the last 5 holes to win, but it’s always cool to watch everything that’s going on with the guys fighting for the lead. Join the forum discussion on this post
The entire purpose of this video is to record observations of a particular part of the swing as practiced by the top 20 players (according to the “World Rankings”). Too many acceptable variations are castigated by TV announcers who have not done their homework when it comes to knowing what the best players do. Video swing analysis is a powerful tool when it comes to teaching a player how to improve his or her swing.
In this video I take a look at Charl Schwartzel during his brilliant Masters win, focusing on two particular shots and the pre-shot routine he uses before each.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Tiger Woods Now vs. 2000 Golf Swing Analyzed
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Lee Trevino: Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Tiger’s New Swing: An Analysis-Dec. 2010
- Lesson of the Week: Chris Mauer
- As Seen on TV: Aaron Oberholser Finding More Things Wrong With Tiger
- Swing Analysis: Harris English
- Swing Analysis: Rory McIlroy Uses Revamped Swing to Beat Scott in Australia
- The Art and Science of Learning Golf
- Swing Analysis: Henrik Stenson
- As Seen on TV: Brandel Does Tiger Wrong Again
- Swing Analysis: Wayne D. November, 2013
- Swing Analysis: Lexi Thompson
- Playing For Money: Len Mattiace Part 4
- Alex Hooper: I love the view of Tiger's new swing at the 14 mi...
- Mark Osborn: To be fair though Rob, can you think of any Englis...
- john bellantuono: Hey Wayne! I noticed that at 12:25 Stenson has qu...
- Mark Osborn: Love it! Real ales have become really popular have...
- Mark Osborn: I don't get Rory or Tigers' new set-up position ...
- Tom Kirkendall: Great post, Wayne. If you haven't already done so...
- Mark Osborn: Heard you playing harmonica on one of you vid's W...
- russ aragon: I tell students all the time that there are only 3...
- Clint: You're right guys. Across the line is certainly ...
- steve strobeck: Would agree with all the above points. I have hear...