I like to go through the TV telecasts that I DVR, pick the interesting swings and load them onto my camera, then load them onto my computer and into my V1, then go through and attach names to them, and then (finally) watch all of them to figure out what kind of video I am going to do. Most of the time I will pick out one or two guys who are playing well and are on camera a bunch and do a swing analysis, or other times, like this one, I will find a general theme amongst the swings and try to identify it. I think it is fairly obvious that if you are watching the best players and […]
More of the swings I find interesting to watch. Gary Player Ian Poulter Alvaro Quiros Justin Rose Charl Schwartzel Jeff Sluman Sam Snead Tiger Woods Lee Trevino Yani Tseng Ken Venturi Lee Westwood Charlie Wi Join the forum discussion on this post
You know it’s a good tournament if these 5 studs are battling it out in the end. I caught the last 5 holes on DVR and grabbed some interesting shots to look at. Here I make some random observations of various shots, including some putts and short game shots, hit by the 5 protagonists coming down the stretch. Of course, McIlroy birdied every one of the last 5 holes to win, but it’s always cool to watch everything that’s going on with the guys fighting for the lead. Join the forum discussion on this post
The entire purpose of this video is to record observations of a particular part of the swing as practiced by the top 20 players (according to the “World Rankings”). Too many acceptable variations are castigated by TV announcers who have not done their homework when it comes to knowing what the best players do. Video swing analysis is a powerful tool when it comes to teaching a player how to improve his or her swing.
In this video I take a look at Charl Schwartzel during his brilliant Masters win, focusing on two particular shots and the pre-shot routine he uses before each.
Not logged in
- Tommy Gainey’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Steve Stricker Golf Swing Analysis
- Right Arm Action: The Key to a Superior Strike
- Swing Analysis: Brandel Chamblee Keeps Hammering on Tiger
- Bubba Watson’s Golf Swing Analysis
- Holly Sonders and Natalie Gulbis: Swing Analysis and Member’s Poll
- Robert Garrigus: Golf’s Home Run Hitter
- Tiger at the Australian Open: Looking Way Better
- Swing Analysis: More Observations on Ben Hogan from the Face-On View
- Tiger’s New Swing: An Analysis-Dec. 2010
- The web.com Tour – 2014 Midwest Classic
- Pro Tip of the Week: Flat to Steep
- The 2014 Canadian Open
- Playing for Money: Tom Kite
- Online Students: Matthew Latham Part 2
- Lesson of the Week: Jonathan Wolff
- Pro Tip of the Week: Mommas Don’t Let Your lefty Golfers Grow Up to Play Righty
- Playing for Money: Ben Silverman Part 6
- Swing Analysis: Aaron Baddeley
- Swing Analysis: Martin Kaymer 2014
- Christian Mauer: I am not yet clear on the value of the short lived...
- michael gwiazdon: Very good look at and explanation. Hard concept fo...